Sunday, April 26, 2009

Christian the Lion 2

Dear John and Ace,
I think you both did a wonderful job raising Christian. You really cared for him and you can tell that from the book. It sounds like you 3 had a lot of fun together. I think its kind of cool how you guys had no idea what you were doing but the way you took care of him seems to have been just right. Like how you really interacted with him so that he would be okay around other people but at the same time the games that you would play later helped him be introduced into the wild. Reading this book almost makes me want to get a pet lion but then I remember that Christian’s story is very unique and not likely to happen again. I like how you guys make you sure that the readers know that although you had a great time with Christian but that lions are not pets. I would really have liked to meet Christian, he has a lot of personality and his stories are very cute. It’s weird how he’s a cat but a lot of his behaviors remind me of a dog, like chewing up toys, and running and jumping, and just not laying around all day doing nothing. Stories like this make me interested in working with animals when I get older. I think I would like to work in a zoo one day or do like on animal planet where the families or people take care of the babies animals in shows like Growing Up Tiger Cub and stuff. You’re book is really inspiring and I love reading it.

1 comment:

Teacher: Mrs. Jarrett said...

2 of 6 posts. If/when you make more progress, email me and I'll check back. For now, 20/50.